Wednesday, January 7, 2009

see what I mean........

It appears that for some reason a couple of posts did not come through over the past few days, so this is being reposted..........

As positive as we need to be about the current state of the real estate market right now, the new year brings still another example of the industry shooting itself in the foot.

I know I keep harping on this endlessly, but the problem is it hasn't changed. Here we are waiting to find out if (and since this writing they did!!) mortgage rates will drop for the 9th consecutive week, and here is another industry official publicly quoted about the "down" real estate market. If I paid dues to this association, I'd be even more upset:


http://www.bgdailynews.com/articles/2009/01/05/news/news3.txt

These stories should focus on the number of properties sold - not on comparisons to the past. People could be buying properties for the future. In this instance, we don't need to know about the past.

No comments: